Open Closed

CS0104 ambiguous reference errors when adding entities in Suite #1103


User avatar
0
Sturla created

Hi

I'm getting CS0104 ambiguous reference errors when adding entities in Suite. Unique namespaces don´t seem to be enough.

Here are two examples of this

1.

First I had this one

C:\Dev\Test\aspnet-core\src\Test.EntityFrameworkCore\EntityFrameworkCore\TestEntityFrameworkCoreModule.cs(55,49): error CS0104: 'EfCoreLanguageRepository' is an ambiguous reference between 'Test.Languages.EfCoreLanguageRepository' and 'Volo.Abp.LanguageManagement.EntityFrameworkCore.EfCoreLanguageRepository' [C:\Dev\Test\aspnet-core\src\Test.EntityFrameworkCore\Test.EntityFrameworkCore.csproj]

For now, I´ll call it "OurLanguages" (or something.. naming is hard) but I would prefer it just being Language and the DB table AppLanguage.

2.

And now I just had this one that I find even stranger

error CS0104: 'TimeZone' is an ambiguous reference between 'Test.TimeZones.TimeZone' and 'System.TimeZone'

Why

Your ABP Framework version. 4.2.2 Your database provider: EF Core Blazor

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    I think both of them are related to the same entity name. I already created an issue for this. Can you change them manually on your generated code for a quick workaround?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Sturla created

    Yes I'm still in my test phase. I'm aiming on using version 4.3 so hopefully it will be ready when I´m :-)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.