Open Closed

Exception Handling #1133


User avatar
0
neurawitch created

When throwing a BusinessException or UserFriendlyException, how do we go about hiding the stack trace? Would like to execute logic when a user creates or updates a record, but the stack trace is causing a really wide and long popup box.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

5 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    • ABP Framework version: vX.X.X
    • UI type: Angular / MVC / Blazor
    • Steps to reproduce the issue:

    Can you also share screenshot as well?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    neurawitch created

    Sorry about that.

    version 4.2.1, MVC

    How can I show a simple error message?

    Thanks in advance

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    nparejod created

    Hello, I have the opossite issue, I want to see a full stack trace of an exception, I need to see the real error. All I see is this:

    I am new implementing ABP framework, any help will be appreciated.

    Nestor

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can check this option.

    https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Exception-Handling#send-exception-details-to-the-client

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ServiceBot created
    Support Team Automatic process manager

    This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.