Hi, I have added new property user.SetProperty("********", DateTime.UtcNow.AddDays(90)) in AbpUsers Table, now i want access this extra property in angular side while log in the user. I am few details of user like Id, UserName, Email, TenantId, but could not get all details, I went through some document but could not find proper document. How should i access that property in angular side while login.
- ABP Framework version: v3.0.4
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes / no
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
4 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
I think you can create an API to return the extra properties of the current user, because some extra properties may be secret and you should handle it yourself.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
Is possible to return extra properties from log in service? If yes, what should be changes. means how should i customize log in service for adding extra properties
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)