0
VivekKoppula created
I created a new application as per the steps here.
The options choosen during solution creation are as per the images shown in this issue(closed now)
I am not able to successifully login, able to create another admin also and login.
But when it comes to creating a new tenant, the login to the new tenant is always failing.
I tried three times, completely deleting the database and starting fresh everytime.
What am I missing?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
This has been asked many times before.... Including by myself.
Here was/is the temporary solution from my existing ticket.
https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1386/Can't-log-in-as-new-tenant
Im not sure if this is considered an error or not or what are the plans for ameliorating the issue.
Good luck! --Dave
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


