Open Closed

ABP Suite reverse code engineering from existing abp project where were entities previously #2018


User avatar
0
cleverplatform created

Hi,

it is possible to regenerate abp.suite entities from existing abp solution project like reverse engineering ? I needed to move my project to another PC and I missed maybe few suite metadata on new PC.

What should I do when I want to have abp.suite solution to have reflected state of existing code ?

thanks Erik

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    ABP Suite solution level data is stored in your solution's root directory .suite folder. Entity metadata objects are persisted in this folder.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    cleverplatform created

    H, thanks for answer. I know that this folder exists, but I need to know if there is any possible way how to re-generate it if not exists from application code.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    alper created
    Support Team Director

    hi,

    with ABP 5.0-rc.1 Suite has a new feature which generates an entity from an existing database table I guess this helps you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.