0
abpVAndy created
- ABP Framework version: v4.4.4
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes / no
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Could you please give me an example how to upload image to abp blob in Angular? I see your webside only have mvc example.
The image is a property in the class "Product". I want to click the submit button to save product information with the image into db and blob.
I failed to test. I test the two property : one is IRemoteStreamContent, and another is number[]. imageContent: IRemoteStreamContent; fileContent: number[];
I used Ng Zorro upload: import { NzUploadModule } from 'ng-zorro-antd/upload';
Thanks,
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)




