0
uyarbtrlp created
- ABP Framework version: v4.4.3
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Hello Abp,
I want to add a menu item to navigation menu when a new entity is inserted from create modal. I have searched from documents but I could not find any information about this operation. Do you have any suggestion about that?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
1
Hi,
ABP has static defined menu system, and the existing system cannot be upgraded to dynamic.
We have dynamicMenu sistem with Cms-Kit, you may check it and implement similiar thing for your application.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)