If you're creating a bug/problem report, please include followings:
- ABP Framework version: v3.3.2
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to inject a service in AutoMapper profile, I have tried the IMappingAction method from the link below: https://docs.automapper.org/en/stable/Before-and-after-map-actions.html
but got this exception:
[21:31:09 ERR] Error mapping types.
Mapping types:
Object -> List`1
System.Object -> System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[TestA, TestProject.Application.Contracts, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]
AutoMapper.AutoMapperMappingException: Error mapping types.
Mapping types:
Object -> List`1
System.Object -> System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[TestA, TestProject.Application.Contracts, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]
---> System.MissingMethodException: No parameterless constructor defined for type 'TestProject.TestMappingAction'.
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtorSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean wrapExceptions, Boolean fillCache)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, Boolean wrapExceptions)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic, Boolean wrapExceptions)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at AutoMapper.Configuration.MappingExpressionBase`3.<AfterMap>g__AfterFunction|11_0[TMappingAction](TSource src, TDestination dest, ResolutionContext ctxt)
at lambda_method(Closure , Object , List`1 , ResolutionContext )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at lambda_method(Closure , Object , List`1 , ResolutionContext )
at Volo.Abp.AutoMapper.AutoMapperAutoObjectMappingProvider.Map[TSource,TDestination](Object source)
at Volo.Abp.ObjectMapping.DefaultObjectMapper.AutoMap[TSource,TDestination](Object source)
at Volo.Abp.ObjectMapping.DefaultObjectMapper.Map[TSource,TDestination](TSource source)
What did I miss in my configuration? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
8 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @maliming, thank you for your prompt reply.
We dont have plan to upgrade the version yet, is there any workaround or any other solution to inject a service in AutoMapper?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @maliming, the PR updated the AbpAutoMapperModule.cs, may I know how can I override this module file?
so far, I know how to override the application service/controller only: https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/4.4/Customizing-Application-Modules-Overriding-Services
Thank you.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)