0
zalak created
- ABP Framework version: v4.4.0
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace:``
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
My current project is build on ABP framework 4.4.0. However, after I updated my Abp CLI and Abp Suite to the latest version, I am encountering errors in my project of 4.4.0 as shown in the attachment below. What is the possible solution to resolve the same ?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Before upgrading suite I just installed .net 6.0.102 sdk as it was required in order to upgrade Suite and CLI. After upgrading Suite and CLI, I didn't performed any operations. Just tried to run my project with version 4.4.0
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Then i don't think this is related with CLI or Suite. You can try cleaning you solution (deleting existing bin-obj folders) and check again.
By the way, we suggest you to use the same Suite version with your project. But this is unrelated with the issue.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
