Open Closed

Create own Service that extends AbstractNavTreeService #2703


User avatar
0
basil@rabbitstack.com created

**ABP Framework version:**5.1.3 UI type: Angular DB provider: EF Core Identity Server Separated (Angular): no

I've been trying to find documentation or sample code to create a tabs service of our own for our modules to inject into. Basically would like to mimic the SettingTabsService In the base project I've patched the tenant navigation element and created a tenant page with full page edit On the full page edit I have a tab called Modules. I want to create a TenantModuleTabsService that would display a component from the module in the base project.

module to add to the tab service

  • and where should this service be positioned in the project structure? Any assistance or guidance would be greatly appreciated
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    basil@rabbitstack.com created

    managed to figure this out using this article. https://javascript.plainenglish.io/dynamic-tab-based-application-using-angular-material-9f9da7de5732

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.