Open Closed

Multi tenacy determined by domain on Microservice #2744


User avatar
0
renata.mendes created
  • ABP version: v5.1.4
  • UI type: Blazor
  • DB provider: EF Core

I want my application to have the multi tenancy functionality determined by domain. So I added the following code to the configureServices method of module Main Web Application and AuthServer. However, it no longer shows the options for managing clients scopes, saas and others. How do I get one of the tenants can to see all menu of Main Web Application with data of all tenants?

Configure<AbpTenantResolveOptions>(options => { options.AddDomainTenantResolver("{0}.com"); });

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    We have a demo

    https://github.com/abpframework/abp-samples/tree/master/DomainTenantResolver

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    renata.mendes created

    Hello, can you be more explicit in the answer? I couldn't how you allow a particular tenant to manage all information of others tenants.Thank you

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Microservices may not yet support using domain names as tenants. I will create an internal issue to resolve it.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.