0
levees created
- ABP Framework version: v5.1.4
- UI type: Blazor
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace:
global.js?_v=637839874300733999:10 crit: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.Rendering.WebAssemblyRenderer[100]
Unhandled exception rendering component: Unsupported Media Type
Volo.Abp.Http.Client.AbpRemoteCallException: Unsupported Media Type
- Steps to reproduce the issue:" i create two service, and identical with each other.
public interface ITempStuService : IApplicationService
{
Task<StudentDto> CreateAsync(StudentDto input);
}
public interface IStudentAppService : IApplicationService
{
Task<StudentDto> CreateAsync(StudentDto getListInput);
}
but in the Blazor client App, call them, I get different results,one of them give wh 415 error. for reproduce i have simplify my code to minimal, and push to github https://github.com/mlwxxx/temp02
on blazor app home page, check the first button and got a Unsupported Media Type error.
but, the second button is work well..
I was so confused that I didn't know what i did wrong。
can you help me ?
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
HI,
I will check it
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi,
Please make sure that the parameter names of
StudentAppServiceandIStudentAppServiceare the sameMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)