- ABP Framework version: v5.3.0
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): Microservice
I have following two entities:
public class FunctionalPosition : FullAuditedAggregateRoot<Guid>, IMultiTenant and public class AccessRequest : FullAuditedEntity<Guid>, IMultiTenant
DomainService for FunctionalPosition
DomainService for AccessRequest
FunctionalPosition Table
AccessRequest Table
FunctionalPosition and AccessRequest are in the same microservice and DB, but there is wrong with AccessRequest to set user and tenant.
Also I am checking by debugging both client and server has the current tenant/user information. Am I missing something?
2 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
Is the
TenantIdproperty of your entity has thesetmethod?public Guid? TenantId { get; private set; }https://github.com/abpframework/abp/pull/10490/files
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @maliming another silly mistake :) I did not check after Rider created auto-generated code.
Thanks.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)



