Open Closed

Abp.Cli Latest Version Install Problem #3382


User avatar
0
elif.altin created

I can't install Abp.Cli. More kids Suite version 4.4.4 was available, I was using it correctly. However, when I try to install the latest version, I get an error even though all the requirements are met. Can you help me?

  • ABP Framework version: 5.3.1
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    dotnet tool install --global Volo.Abp.Cli --add-source https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    elif.altin created

    I still keep getting the same error when I run this command.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    1
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you check your NuGet.Config file?

    "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\NuGet\NuGet.Config"

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <configuration>
      <packageSources>
        <add key="nuget" value="https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json" />
      </packageSources>
    </configuration>
    
    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    elif.altin created

    Thank you for your support. My problem is solved.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.