Open Closed

Microservice screen loading issue #3501


User avatar
0
Anuradha_Singh created

Microservice screen loading issue: New Order button not doing anything

  • ABP Framework version: 5.3.3
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes / no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"

Hello ,

I follow steps mention in link https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/startup-templates/microservice/add-microservice to create a new microservice in my microservice project.

new microservice get created , I have also added the new order entity using abp suite,

my screen is looking like this

issue is New Order button is not opening the entry form, when I have checked the console it is showing jquery error -

jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:4050 jQuery.Deferred exception: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'orders') TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'orders') at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (https://localhost:44321/Pages/Orders/index.js?_v=637950237448713603:4:54) at mightThrow (https://localhost:44321/libs/jquery/jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3766:29) at process (https://localhost:44321/libs/jquery/jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3834:12) undefined jQuery.Deferred.exceptionHook @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:4050 process @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3838 setTimeout (async) (anonymous) @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3872 fire @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3500 fireWith @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3630 fire @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3638 fire @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3500 fireWith @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:3630 ready @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:4110 completed @ jquery.js?_v=637949368116776328:4120

Reason of above error is window object not loading my newly created orderservice, it only loading productservice.

Please tell me what changes I have to make so that I can load my order screen.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Can you run the following two commands in the YourProjectName.OrderService.HttpApi.Client project?

    Note: Before running the commands, make sure to write your OrderService's port in the {YourOrderServicePort} section and make sure the application is running.

    1. abp generate-proxy -t csharp -u https://localhost:{YourOrderServicePort} -m OrderService
    2. abp generate-proxy -t js -u https://localhost:{YourOrderServicePort} -m OrderService

    Afterward, it should be sufficient to run the project again.

    I'm creating an internal issue on the topic. Thanks for reporting it.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anuradha_Singh created

    Hi,

    I have generated the client proxy as per your suggestion but showing the same error ,

    Please check attached screenshot.

    The process which I did is :

    [1] Run my main application.

    [2] Then I have open MyTestApp.OrderService project separately in VS2022 and open console for My.OrderService.HttpApi.Client

    I have run both the commands, which you have mentioned,

    abp generate-proxy -t csharp -u https://localhost:45127 -m OrderService
    abp generate-proxy -t js -u https://localhost:45127 -m OrderService
    

    I can now see ClientProxies folder pls refer screenshot

    [3] After this I have stopped my main project .

    [4] Again I have started main project.

    [5] Again not able to open the order form. Please refer screenshot.

    Please check and let me know why my project is not running now. Waiting for your response.

    Thanks !

    Anuradha

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    berkansasmaz created
    Support Team .NET Developer

    Any chance you could send your OrderService.Web/Pages/Orders/index.js and OrderService.HttpApi.Client/wwwroot/client-proxies/OrderService-proxy.js files?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.