How can I create multi-language blog posts with cmskit pro module?
- ABP Framework version: v5.3.4
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi @serdar.genc
Unfortunetely ABP Framework doesn't support multi-lingual entities now.
I can suggest to you creating different blogs with language names like
en,frand add new blogposts to them according to the language of the post language.It's not compatible with the ABP language system. You should make custom implementation to redirect current blog.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @serdar.genc
Unfortunetely ABP Framework doesn't support multi-lingual entities now.
I can suggest to you creating different blogs with language names like
en,frand add new blogposts to them according to the language of the post language.It's not compatible with the ABP language system. You should make custom implementation to redirect current blog.
Ok. Thanks enisn
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
