Open Closed

How to use extra properites in IQueryable #3634


User avatar
0
manuel42 created
  • ABP Framework version: v5.3.4
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"

I have extended the DataBaseBlobContainer class with a new field a foreign key. In my service I want to create query which used the extended property but I cant it access after I get the IQueryable.

 IQueryable<DatabaseBlobContainer> queryable = (await _databaseBlobContainerRepository.GetQueryableAsync())
 .. here I want to use it

how can I do this ?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    2
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    https://community.abp.io/posts/unifying-dbcontexts-for-ef-core-removing-the-ef-core-migrations-project-nsyhrtna

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    manuel42 created

    Thanks you very much !

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.