Open Closed

IdentityServer: Create jwt token based on user's claimsprincipal #393


User avatar
0
Jeremy created

Hi there, I have started a project with abp.io and i use identity server for authentication. I would like to implement SMS login for the project and i have read the article Implementing Passwordless Authentication in ASP.NET Core Identity which provides very detailed instruction. However , the demo uses cookie signin scheme and I want to use bearer token instead. Are there any instruction to achieve this ? Thanks for the help.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    1
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can try custom the AbpResourceOwnerPasswordValidator.

    https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/modules/identityserver/src/Volo.Abp.IdentityServer.Domain/Volo/Abp/IdentityServer/AspNetIdentity/AbpResourceOwnerPasswordValidator.cs#L64

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Jeremy created

    This is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the help.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.