0
fish created
When I call /api/permission-management/permissions (get), there is no value for Options in the CheckProviderPolicy method and an exception message is thrown: (No policy defined to get/set permissions for the provider'{policyName}'. Use {nameof (PermissionManagementOptions)} to map the policy.), how can I make it work
- ABP Framework version: v3.05
- UI type: MVC
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Seperated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:No policy defined to get/set permissions for the provider '{policyName}'. Use {nameof(PermissionManagementOptions)} to map the policy.~~~~
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
3 Answer(s)
-
0
I will check it out.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
You need add all
AbpPermissionManagementDomain*ModuleandApplication.Contractto your module dependenciesMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)