Open Closed

Manually Generate Concurrency Stamp #5241


User avatar
0
jaykishan created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC): yes
  • DB: MySQL

I have successfully migrated my old framework to the abpframework.

I executed few mysql queries to dump data from old db to abp db and inserted properly.

I managed to generate the new guid using IGuidGenerator for the data that was dumped using the query, I did some tricks during dataseeding process, make list call and then hard delete the list data.

Finally looped the in-memory data and created Guid with IGuidGenerator and in-memory data to improve the performance as well.

I have issue with few tables with concurrencystamp. Please see the screenshot.

public class ClassName : FullAuditedAggregateRoot<Guid>, IMultiTenant

So it has implemented IHasConcurrencyStamp. I can generate random value but is there any existing abp method in c# to generate concurrencystamp?

In DB, ConcurrencyStamp is null

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Long.Nguyen created

    Hi,

    Currently, we just set it's value as:

    entity.ConcurrencyStamp = Guid.NewGuid().ToString("N");

    Regards, Long

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    jaykishan created

    Thank you so much for reply. It resolves my issue. :)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.