Open Closed

Running Angular App #5319


User avatar
0
shobhit created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
  • UI type: Angular
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:"

Hi Team, We have an existing project on v4.2.2 running on angular "@angular/cli": "~11.0.0", "@angular/compiler-cli": "~11.0.0", "@angular/language-service": "~11.0.0". Now we have setup a new developer machine which will be running the angular project on latest version of angular. We have following setup for this new developer:

1- ABP CLI: 7.2.2 2- angular CLI : 16.1.1

Questions: Do we have to generate proxy in angular project? if yes what command we can use as "abp generate-proxy" is not working for us.

Issue: When doing the project build using "yarn start" we are getting following error:

PS C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\myProject> yarn start yarn run v1.22.19 $ ng serve --open | Generating browser application bundles (phase: building)...node:internal/crypto/hash:71 this[kHandle] = new _Hash(algorithm, xofLen); ^

Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported at new Hash (node:internal/crypto/hash:71:19) at Object.createHash (node:crypto:133:10) at module.exports (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:135:53) at NormalModule._initBuildHash (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:417:16) at C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:452:10 at C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:323:13 at C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:367:11 at C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:203:19 at VirtualFileSystemDecorator.readFile (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules@ngtools\webpack\src\virtual_file_system_decorator.js:48:13) at processResource (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:202:11) at iteratePitchingLoaders (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:158:10) at runLoaders (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\loader-runner\lib\LoaderRunner.js:365:2) at NormalModule.doBuild (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:295:3) at NormalModule.build (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:446:15) at C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\Compilation.js:981:14 { opensslErrorStack: [ 'error:03000086:digital envelope routines::initialization error' ], library: 'digital envelope routines', reason: 'unsupported', code: 'ERR_OSSL_EVP_UNSUPPORTED' }

Node.js v18.16.1 error Command failed with exit code 1. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

9 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    mahmut.gundogdu created

    (in the termal, when you are located in angular app) abp generate-proxy -t ng then the proxy has been generated by cli. you can see the documentation for more information https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/UI/Angular/Service-Proxies

    I don't have any information about why you got the error. Can you share your app version and package.json. Maybe I can re-produce in my local

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    shobhit created

    Actually, disregard my original question. We're still facing the same problem, but here is the scenario now:

    I did not install ABP. I just installed the following: Node: v14 Yarn: v1 Angular: v11

    Then I ran "yarn" and then "yarn start". This worked and I was able to launch our website locally.

    Then I upgraded Angular to v12. Then I deleted both the "package-lock.json" file and "node_modules" folder. Then I ran "yarn", and then "yarn start". This time I get the following error:


    PS C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter> yarn start yarn run v1.22.19 $ ng serve --open ⠧ Generating browser application bundles (phase: building)...node:internal/crypto/hash:71 this[kHandle] = new _Hash(algorithm, xofLen); ^

    Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported at new Hash (node:internal/crypto/hash:71:19) at Object.createHash (node:crypto:133:10) at BulkUpdateDecorator.hashFactory (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:145:18) at BulkUpdateDecorator.update (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:46:50) at RawSource.updateHash (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\node_modules\webpack-sources\lib\RawSource.js:77:8) at NormalModule._initBuildHash (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:880:17) at handleParseResult (C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:946:10) at C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:1040:4 at C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:819:5 { opensslErrorStack: [ 'error:03000086:digital envelope routines::initialization error' ], library: 'digital envelope routines', reason: 'unsupported', code: 'ERR_OSSL_EVP_UNSUPPORTED' }

    Node.js v18.16.1 error Command failed with exit code 1. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Long.Nguyen created

    Hi,

    This issue might come with Node version 17+ Could you please downgrade your current version: v18.16.1 to v16+ which is LTS ?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    shobhit created

    I tried with Node V16. Then when I run "yarn start", I get the following error. I have tried solving it but searching it up but have not been successful.


    PS C:\Users\aztuteadmin\Desktop\Aztute\CommandCenter> yarn start yarn run v1.22.19 $ ng serve --open ⠋ Generating browser application bundles (phase: setup)...Warning: Entry point 'ng2-pdf-viewer' contains deep imports into 'C:/Users/aztuteadmin/Desktop/Aztute/CommandCenter/node_modules/pdfjs-dist/legacy/build/pdf', 'C:/Users/aztuteadmin/Desktop/Aztute/CommandCenter/node_modules/pdfjs-dist/legacy/web/pdf_viewer'. This is probably not a problem, but may cause the compilation of entry points to be out of order. ⠼ Generating browser application bundles (phase: building)... <--- Last few GCs --->

    [10652:0000017E9B79B6C0] 241694 ms: Scavenge (reduce) 2038.6 (2081.3) -> 2038.2 (2081.5) MB, 4.9 / 0.0 ms (average mu = 0.143, current mu = 0.008) allocation failure [10652:0000017E9B79B6C0] 244947 ms: Mark-sweep (reduce) 2038.8 (2081.5) -> 2038.4 (2082.3) MB, 3249.4 / 0.1 ms (average mu = 0.074, current mu = 0.007) allocation failure scavenge might not succeed

    FATAL ERROR: Ineffective mark-compacts near heap limit Allocation failed - JavaScript heap out of memory 1: 00007FF6338515AF v8::internal::CodeObjectRegistry::~CodeObjectRegistry+122159 2: 00007FF6337DB376 DSA_meth_get_flags+64118 3: 00007FF6337DC3F2 DSA_meth_get_flags+68338 4: 00007FF634113204 v8::Isolate::ReportExternalAllocationLimitReached+116 5: 00007FF6340FD7CD v8::SharedArrayBuffer::Externalize+781 6: 00007FF633FA0D8C v8::internal::Heap::EphemeronKeyWriteBarrierFromCode+1468 8: 00007FF633FAAA0A v8::internal::Heap::PageFlagsAreConsistent+2842 9: 00007FF633F9D669 v8::internal::Heap::CollectGarbage+2137 10: 00007FF633F9B820 v8::internal::Heap::AllocateExternalBackingStore+2000 11: 00007FF633FC03A6 v8::internal::Factory::NewFillerObject+214 12: 00007FF633CF29F5 v8::internal::DateCache::Weekday+1797 14: 0000017E9DF8CB6F error Command failed with exit code 134. info Visit https://yarnpkg.com/en/docs/cli/run for documentation about this command.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Long.Nguyen created

    Hi,

    Could you please share the angular app to me ? Email: phuc.long@decisiontree.tech Thank you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    shobhit created

    Sorry, but we cannot share the app as of now. I will connect with my legal consultant and get back to you. In the meantime, do you have any ideas how to solve this issue? I've tried allocated more memory like 4 GB, 8 GB, but it's still throwing the error.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Long.Nguyen created

    Hi, Firstly, please make sure that you increase memory successfully by following the guide for correct environment: https://www.code4copy.com/angular/angular-ng-build-out-of-memory/#:~:text=To%20fix%20this%20error%20one,3%2F4th%20of%20available%20memory.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    shobhit created

    I tried this and it's still not working

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    masum.ulu created
    Angular Expert

    Hi shobhit,

    I see the a few problem in the question, so I want to understand correctly, what's the real problem and how can I reproduce this ? Can you please tell step by step for the reach error ?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.