Hi,
I am using the commercial LeptonX themes and get some questions.
The default layout for my razor page website is Application, but for some pages, I have to use the Account layout (such as the signin and registration pages). Can you please let me know how I can achieve this?
Can you please let me know where I can find the source code of the custom pages from demo site: https://x.leptontheme.com/side-menu/custom-pages/blog I have downloaded the source code of the LeptonX pro theme but don't find them there.
Thank you.
- ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
3 Answer(s)
-
0
OK, I figure out can use the code below to change the layouts in the pages. are there easier /
@{ Layout = "~/Themes/LeptonX/Layouts/Account/Default.cshtml"; }
or put the code into a _ViewStart page
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi there,
You can also use the ThemeManager to set the required Theme:
@inject IThemeManager ThemeManager @{ Layout = ThemeManager.CurrentTheme.GetApplicationLayout(); //Or account layout //Layout = ThemeManager.CurrentTheme.GetAccountLayout(); }But as you found out setting the string to the Theme fully qualified inside your pages works too.
Kind regards
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)