Open Closed

Users name is not coming if I click the "login with this user" #5810


User avatar
0
fatih.ceylan@hitsoft.com.tr created

Hello.

I found something during my process. I logon with admin(with tenant). After that I clicked "login with user" from users.

Users name(defined in creating user) is not coming. I catch this on code side.

  • ABP Framework version: v6.0.2
  • UI Type: Angular r
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc..)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes/no
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

7 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I don't understand this very well.

    Can you share some screenshots?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    fatih.ceylan@hitsoft.com.tr created

    Hi. I am doing process my user information matchs with abp users informations. Abp users name is not coming in my code when I use currentTenenatUser.username (this code is for sample)

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Abp users name is not coming in my code when I use currentTenenatUser.username (this code is for sample)

    Please check all claims get by CurrentUser.GetAllClaims. The username is set from claims.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    fatih.ceylan@hitsoft.com.tr created

    Hello again.

    I tried specefication that you gave. But user's name is not came.

    I need Name to use as marked with blue color.

    These are datas comes with CurrentUser.GetAllClaims.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    The claims are from 15 to 29. Can you share the whole list?

    Are you using the openiddict or identityserver?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    fatih.ceylan@hitsoft.com.tr created

    Hello.

    Actually 1 to 29. But the other specifications are not connected with users name. I am using IdentityServer by the way.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Is there a GivenName claim?

    https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/modules/identityserver/src/Volo.Abp.IdentityServer.Domain/Volo/Abp/IdentityServer/AspNetIdentity/AbpUserClaimsFactory.cs#L91

    You can add your custom AbpUserClaimsFactory as well.

    builder.Services.AddTransient<IUserClaimsPrincipalFactory<IdentityUser>, MyAbpUserClaimsFactory<IdentityUser>>();

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.