0
carl.hallqvist created
- ABP Framework version: v7.3.3
- UI Type: Blazor WASM
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server) / MongoDB
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
- Exception message and full stack trace: [20:55:48 ERR] ABP-LIC-0017 - License code is not valid: PABMAGkAYwBlAG4AcwB.......
- Steps to reproduce the issue: I bought a license, after my trail period has ended. Where can I see the correct license key (I saw it once when I got it, but thought that it would be provided by mail or in the abp.io private area).
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Never mind. If you forgot / missed to copy it after payment, you can simply recreate a new solution with abp cli and take the new license key from there.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)