0
Noura created
- ABP Framework version: v7.3.3
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Auth Server Separated (for Angular):
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
- I have some label which I can't add Arabic localization for it, Knowing that I Extended AbpAccountResource for localization to add our localization in Arabic language.
- please note the image 1, for Status column doesn't localize to Arabic language, I think is a static label

- please note the image 2, for save button doesn't localize to Arabic language, I think is a static

- please note the image 3, for Today button doesn't localize to Arabic language, I think is a static

- please note the image 4, For month label, It appears in Arabic even though the system is in English

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
4 Answer(s)
-
0
For English language you have to add localization in en.xml with the help of that particular key for save & status you can add
<text name="STATUS">حالة</text> <text name="SAVE">يحفظ</text>In you ProjectName-ar.xml fileMarkdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
For time being you can add keys like I shared. We will update this in next release.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi Noura,
You can add localization resource from client side please check document if you want you can use this method as workaround until you update. We'll add resource to backend. I've refunded your credit
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)