Open Closed

Account/Login 404 (Redirect issues) #6189


User avatar
0
hbashford created

Hi All,

I'm using build 7.4.2 MVC project.

When I deploy to Azure, I get a 404 not found when clicking the login button (to the host) Interesting part if I manually type in the url to Account/Login it will login but then won't redirect to the first page.

Locally this works fine.

I added the source for Volo.Account.Pro to try and debug what's going on to the solution and I get the same behaviour as in Azure.

Any help much apreciated.

Thanks Heath

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

5 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Please share the logs of your applications. liming.ma@volosoft.com
    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you share your website's URLs of azure?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    This is weird. Did you customize any code? Can you share a project that reproduces the problem?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    btw, your application misses some migrations.

    Please add new ef core migrations and update the databse.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    I checked your source code. It seems no problem.

    I think this is an environmental problem. Can you try to publish it on the local IIS server?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.