- ABP Framework version: v8.0.0
- UI Type: MVC
- Database System: PostgreSQL
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
I am using ABP version 8, when I replace package with source code using ABP suite then I started getting build errors. dotnet restore command is also failed and throwing error.

Looks like the problem is with the .csproj file E.g

Here Volo.Abp.Commercial.Core code is not downloaded by abp suite when I replace packages with source code but in the Volo.Abp.Account.Pro.Admin.Application.csproj project file it's like this that's the reason it's not able to restore the package. if I write like below then it's started working.. but I don't want to do in each project file and do it manually it will take lots of time. Is it the issue with ABP? anyone facing same issue ?

6 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
We fixed this in 8.0.1
You can use
VersionOverrideto replace theVersion.https://github.com/abpframework/abp/pull/18566
I have verified the fix with latest version of ABP suite 8.0.1 and latest ABP CLI version 8.0.1, issue is fixed and now it's working as expected.
Thanks a lot for your support.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
your problem still exists?
No, this issue is fixed in 8.0.1 version
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
