0
manuel42 created
- ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
- UI Type:MVC
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Hello,
I followed this steps to replace the content title view component -> https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/themes/lepton-x/mvc#content-title Here is only explained how to replace the view component but I also need to extend the content title model.(I need to do this for a application template and two modules ) How can I do this ?
Because I want to add this info symbol as you show on the lepton x demo page

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
6 Answer(s)
-
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Thank you for the hint. But I need also to add the Mouseover InfoText for every page. Is there no other way to replace/extend the pageheader because the application has a lot of pages ?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
You can add following code in
global-styles.cssfor disable or hide breadCrumbs..lpx-topbar-container { visibility: hidden; }Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)



