Open Closed

Confirmation User Email #6580


User avatar
0
datdv1 created

Hi Support Team ABP!

ABP Framework version: v7.4.4

UI Type:Angular

Database System: MongoDB

Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no

Currently! I'm implement feature to register account for staffs on the system.

  1. Admin clicks on register button on Angular, then angular call a API from backend
  2. This API will generate a password with random character. After that backend will send a confirm email with password generated However, I can send a confirmation email but I can not send password generated with confirmation email Could you please support for me this case? Please guide for me step by step implement
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    However, I can send a confirmation email but I can not send password generated with confirmation email

    You can override the RegisterAsync method of AccountAppService.

    Use a new mail template to send the mail.

    https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Customizing-Application-Modules-Overriding-Services https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Emailing#text-template-integration https://community.abp.io/posts/replacing-email-templates-and-sending-emails-jkeb8zzh

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.