ABP Framework version: v8.0.5
UI Type: Blazor Server
Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
Exception message and full stack trace: No overload for method 'ToString' takes 1 arguments
Steps to reproduce the issue:
In ABP Suite, I just added an additional field on one of my entities, clicked Save And Generate and the codegen has introduced a bug in the code that prevents me from compiling. Seems it has added a ToString("d") to my enum fields, and the compiler obv does not like this.
Assuming this is a bug in codegen, is there a workaround that I can use here to get past this, I am on a tight deadline to deliver some functionality.
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi, for a quick workaround, please remove the
.ToString("d")statement from the faulty lines and add(int)before thecontext.statement. For example:{(int)context.Message.SenderUserType}I'll check and fix this problem for ABP Suite. Thanks for reporting.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
OK that will work for now, can you let me know how to track this so I know when it is fixed?
And since this is a bug can you refund my question credit?
Thanks,
Karim
I have refunded your ticket, just now. Thanks again for reporting the problem. This problem has been fixed and will included in the first upcoming release. (probably with v8.1.0)
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

