- ABP Framework version: v7.2.2
- UI Type: Angular (Lepton)
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
https://nuget.abp.io/ is down, all pipelines are pipelines are failing. Please react asap.
Example: https://nuget.abp.io/32503e08-0df9-4c11-a4a4-60e93d2e55af/v3/package/system.servicemodel.nettcp/index.json
9 Answer(s)
-
0
This happens from time to time (too often I would say) and interferes with our deployments when it happens. This would mitigate the problem so we could cache the packages. https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/5549/A-way-to-list-all-nuget-packages-from-Abp-nuget-server
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Same here, please keep updating until nuget is up.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
This happens from time to time (too often I would say) and interferes with our deployments when it happens. This would mitigate the problem so we could cache the packages. https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/5549/A-way-to-list-all-nuget-packages-from-Abp-nuget-server
We need an alternative way to do this as well. Since this incidents are happening recently and likely happen on near future.
@support team: please react as all pipelines are down. Thanks!
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
It turns out that abp has made custom nuget package source(some bicycle), which works like a xmas tree. Not a first time and not a last one when it's down, I assume. If you use a azure devops I would highly recommend to enable custom artifact feed. It has built-in capabilities to Azure devops and forward restores to it.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
@maris.vigulis: can you help to send more details please? Not sure that I follow you.
For my case, it is docker build process using github action
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
1
It turns out that abp has made custom nuget package source(some bicycle), which works like a xmas tree. Not a first time and not a last one when it's down, I assume. If you use a azure devops I would highly recommend to enable custom artifact feed. It has built-in capabilities to Azure devops and forward restores to it.
You cannot use custom feed for nuget packages in Azure Artifacts. That's why I suggested a method to enable package loading from the abp nuget server. If this was possible, we could download the packages and push them to Azure Artifacts feed (or where ever). Seems like MS is not going to implement the custom nuget feed capability any time soon.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)