Open Closed

Customize User Profile Page #6976


User avatar
0
m.irfan.azam created

I want to add new fields into user profile like Gender, Date of Birth, Country and the like.

In addition, I want to customize the layout of user profile page.

The problem is I have personal license that comes without source code.

So I need some documentation that explains how to extend entities and customize layout of pages.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    Please check similar issue https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/2989/Overriding-PersonalInfo-for-extra-properties

    Thanks

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    m.irfan.azam created

    Hi Anjali,

    Thanks for sharing the link.

    This page refers to a page Volo.Abp.Account.Pro.Public.Web\Pages\Account\Components\ProfileManagementGroup\PersonalInfo\Default.cshtml From where I can get this full page.

    The approach provided seems quite complex. Just imagine that I have to do all this rocket science if I have to add a single field in Personal Info Tab. is there some documentation explaining customization of pages?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello,

    You will get this file in source code of Account module.

    you can also refer this https://community.abp.io/posts/how-to-add-custom-property-to-the-user-entity-6ggxiddr.

    can you please provide this info ABP Framework version: UI Type: Database System: Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular):

    thanks,

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.