- ABP Framework version: v8.1.1
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Hello, I have a problem with the abp-lookup-typeahead component: I cannot set a predefined selected value. Example: I want to filter my list by a value displayed in a typeahead in my advanced filters. If I pass the id in the queryParams and set the filter (filters.myId), the list is correctly filtered, but the typeahead is not set to the correct value. How can I fix this?
Thank you in advance.
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello,
Please check out the documentation https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/ui/angular/lookup-components if finds helpful
thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hello, by reading the documentation I was not able to understand how to set a predefined value for the typeahead component.
Thank you
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hello,
could you please share any code snippet to reproduce the issue or you may share any sample project at support@abp.io so that we can better assist you.
Thanks
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)