- ABP Framework version: v8.0.2
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
- Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
I would like to implement a feature to disable concurrent user logins in our application to enhance security.
Requirements:
- When a user logs in, any active sessions of that user should be automatically logged out.
- Only one active session per user should be allowed at any given time.
Most of the articles I found here is for Identity Server 4, I have migrated to OpenIdDict, is there a built-in feature for this?
Please provide guidance on how to configure or extend the ABP framework to achieve this behavior.
Thank you.
12 Answer(s)
-
1Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0
Hi @maliming, this feature does not seem to work. After selecting the "LogoutFromAllDevices" option. I logged in on a new device, and observed that in the AbpSessions table, the old session was deleted and the new session has been created. However, the web application (I am using Angular) did not log me out on the old device.
Am I missing something? Could you help me resolve this?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
This feature depends on the Dynamic Claims feature of the ABP framework. https://abp.io/docs/latest/framework/fundamentals/dynamic-claims?_redirected=B8ABF606AA1BDF5C629883DF1061649A
Have you enabled it?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
Hi @maliming, Yes, I have enabled the feature. Could you let me know when this feature was officially released?
I created a new project using version 8.0.2, but noticed that the feature is not available. Interestingly, my older project, also on version 8.0.2, includes it. I'm not sure why there's this discrepancy.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
-
0


