Open Closed

Admin Web side menu keeps hiding from time to time - how to resolve this? #7840


User avatar
0
auxo-devsu created
  • ABP Framework version: v8.1
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes\
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
    • Log into Admin Web > Side Menu doesn't load, just 'Home'

See the image below. Home always shows but not the other ones. They disappear altogether and no changes have been made to the menu,

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

5 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you check the logs.txt to see what happened?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    auxo-devsu created

    hi

    Can you check the logs.txt to see what happened?

    Should I be looking for some specific message? All the logs I can see on our app are informational.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Can you share Logs.txt file?

    I think you have some permission problem.

    btw, Is there any error message on browser console?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    auxo-devsu created

    hi

    Can you share Logs.txt file?

    I think you have some permission problem.

    btw, Is there any error message on browser console?

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    It's happening again today. Where do I find the 'logs.txt'? I don't have it anywhere.

    The only thing I could see on the browser is below:

    Maybe this could indicate an issue. I can still see the Admin website loading, except for the menu. I get access denied if I try to go /Saas/Host/Tenants

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    The Logs/logs.txt under your project folder.

    It will be best to set your log level to Debug and reproduce the problem, then share the logs.txt.

    public class Program
    {
        public async static Task<int> Main(string[] args)
        {
            Log.Logger = new LoggerConfiguration()
                .MinimumLevel.Debug()
                .MinimumLevel.Override("Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore", LogEventLevel.Warning)
                .Enrich.FromLogContext()
                .WriteTo.Async(c => c.File("Logs/logs.txt"))
                .WriteTo.Async(c => c.Console())
                .CreateLogger();
    
    

    Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.