Open Closed

Cannot login in 2 tabs because of Anti Forgery #8072


User avatar
0
portx-dev created

① You are logged in and have two tabs open in your browser. ② If you log out of tab 1, you will also be logged out of tab 2. ③ If you enter the correct user and password in tab 1 and log in, you will be able to log in. ④ If you enter the correct user and password in tab 2, you will get a 400 error.

I tried setting AutoValidate = false but it still doesn't solve this problem. https://abp.io/docs/latest/framework/infrastructure/csrf-anti-forgery

  • ABP Framework version: v8.2.2
  • UI Type: Angular
  • Database System: EF Core MySQL
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Hello ,

    I have tried to reproduce your issue , it works fine at my end. you may check this Sample Application

    Please provide me details steps to reproduce issue or screenshots , logs of error so that I can better assist you.

    Thank you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    portx-dev created

    Hello ,

    I have tried to reproduce your issue , it works fine at my end. you may check this Sample Application

    Please provide me details steps to reproduce issue or screenshots , logs of error so that I can better assist you.

    Thank you.

    The reproduction sequence I described at the beginning, below is the error screen image

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    -1
    Anjali_Musmade created
    Support Team Member

    Can you please share error logs so that I can better assist you.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.