0
enterprise.stb.dev created
Hi,
In angular route provider, I have parent and child routes like this:
{
path: '/examples',
name: '::Menu:ExampleRoot',
layout: eLayoutType.application,
iconClass: 'fas fa-book',
order: 2,
requiredPolicy: 'ExampleGroup.Example'
},
{
path: '/examples',
name : '::Menu:Example',
parentName: '::Menu:ExampleRoot',
layout: eLayoutType.application,
requiredPolicy: 'ExampleGroup.Example'
}
Not sure if this is intended or a bug, but when I click the parent menu, it doen't route to the path '/examples' which I set.
How do I make it so that when I click on the parent menu, it routes to path '/examples' and also expand the child menus?
Thanks
- ABP Framework version: v8.2.0
- UI Type: Angular
- Database System: EF Core (Oracle)
- Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): no
- Exception message and full stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
1 Answer(s)
-
0
Hello ,
In the ABP Framework, when you define routes for a parent and child menu, the behavior you're experiencing is common. By default, clicking on a parent menu item may not navigate to the specified path if it has child routes. Instead, it typically expands the child menu without changing the route.
Thank you
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)