Open Closed

Commercial Blazor project Hungarian localization #882


User avatar
0
lszabados@consult2000.hu created

I tested the Blazor project on a commercial version. I'm at a Hungarian localization, where I experience the following errors:

Settings:Account:TwoFactor:Two factor Behavior values are not localized. Paginator are not localized

In the upper right corner, Log In is not localized.

IdentityManagement:OrganizationUnits:Members:Filter are not localized

Hungarian (hu) flag cannot be selected.

Can I submit translations? Where and in what format? It would be a good export / import function, because I could start the translation again for a new project.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

4 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can use command of CLI.

    abp translate -c <culture> [options]
    

    https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/CLI#translate

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    lszabados@consult2000.hu created

    Hi

    I know this command, but it is not the answer to my problems. This is not a solution to the flag problem. It is not localized in the other indicated locations (for either language). It doesn't help with commericial modules, I don't have source code. The translation is complete in the database.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    I don't have source code.

    You can send me an email. I will share the abp-translation.json or en.json of commericial modules to you.

    liming.ma@volosoft.com

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    ServiceBot created
    Support Team Automatic process manager

    This question has been automatically marked as stale because it has not had recent activity.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.