Check the docs before asking a question: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/ Check the samples, to see the basic tasks: https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/samples/index The exact solution to your question may have been answered before, please use the search on the homepage.
- ABP Framework version: v4.2.1
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): yes
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:
Hi, I want to implement this funtion, can you give me any ideas?Thanks.
6 Answer(s)
-
0
hi
Add an property to User, you can use GUID. Change this value after each login and store it in current cliaims. If you find that this value has changed, it means the user is logged in again. so tyou can block login
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
@Mailing
I have managed to add an property to User called
ConCurrentUserIdof type GUID, I have also created my own cutom Signin manager.Can you tell me:
- Which method I should use and
- How I can add a claim
- How I can get the claim to check the user property
ConCurrentUserID, so that I can block login?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post) -
0
hi
Add an property to User, you can use GUID. Change this value after each login and store it in current cliaims.
If you find that this value has changed, it means the user is logged in again. so tyou can block loginThis is not a good solution what if the user forgets to logout, the user wont be allowed to log back in if the GIU is not removed right?
and when you say store it in the current claim what doyou mean?
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)