Open Closed

Changing GRID default desplay number #1093


User avatar
0
jliu created

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a developer and building a web app with ABP Framework > Angular.

I created a GRID using <ngx-datatable>. By default, it shows 10 items per page. I got a requirement to change to other number. After lot of research, I could not resolve this issue. So, how can I do it please.

Thanks and Regards,

John Liu

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    https://support.abp.io/QA/Questions/1092/Changing-GRID-display-items-number

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.