Open Closed

Error in Abp Suite Lookup navigation process #1410


User avatar
1
davidc@educlarity.com created
  • ABP Framework version: v4.3.1
  • UI type: MVC
  • DB provider: EF Core
  • Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
  • Exception message and stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

I am working on a fresh install of abp.io 4.3.1 using Abp Suite. I first created the navigation properties. (I ran the app and was able to see/populate the new properties) then created the parent property referencing the two navigation properties. When (in abp suite) I tried to build the entity, a message said it couldn't complete because there was an error in the build. When I went to manuall build, the following error appeared:

The objects that are affected AnalyticProductType and AnalyticProductDomain are my two navigation properties

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    Leaf created

    Happened same error in 4.3.2

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    serdar.genc@talentra.net created

    4.3.3 same error.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.