0
christophe.baille created
- ABP Framework version: v4.4
- UI type: Angular
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): no
- Exception message and stack trace:
- Steps to reproduce the issue:"
When I generate and entity with a navigation property required (as below). Units tests are not working anymore, I did investigate and it seems it is a bug from ABP when generate Unit tests. Data for the mandatory field are not provided.
To solve the issue I added manually this mandatory data on both files DataSeedContributor and ApplicationTests. ABP suite should fill this value when generate entity.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
You are right. I've created an internal issue for this. We will fix this in next patch.
Thanks for reporting. Your question credit is refunded.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


