0
Spospisil created
- ABP Framework version: v4.4.0
- UI type: MVC
- DB provider: EF Core
- Tiered (MVC) or Identity Server Separated (Angular): Not Tiered/Seperate Schema
After generating a MVC/EF Core/PostgreSQL/Not Tiered/Seperate Schema solution with ABP suite, I run the two migrations and see the data, but when I run the web project I get the following error.
Tenant not found! There is no tenant with the tenant id or name: 39fe712f-a185-00ae-3daa-3b94ccc3ecaa
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
2 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
If you delete the cookies belonging to the application, I think it will be fixed.
But if it doesn't fix, can you write your detailed steps so that I can reproduce the error?
Additional info: If it was fixed by deleting the cookies, you probably had a different application for the same port before, or you deleted and recreated the database. In this case, it is normal to get this error because the id of the tenant in the cookie is still the same.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
