Hi, I'm trying to add a new property to GetIdentityUsersInput but I'm getting this error
I'm trying to override the method Task<PagedResultDto<IdentityUserDto>> GetListAsync(GetIdentityUsersInput input) in IdentityUserAppService in a custom extend class to pass to it a new parameter to filter in the identity user list view.
Please, let me know.
3 Answer(s)
-
0
Hi,
Thank you for your answer, I will be pending of it.
So, in our point, Is it possible to add a custom method to IdentityUserAppService?.
I have been checking on https://docs.abp.io/en/abp/latest/Customizing-Application-Modules-Overriding-Services and I have tried to implement something similar of the repository implementation that it's in that documentation, but I'm getting an error from abp.libs.datatables.createAjax(_identityUserAppService.getCustomList, getFilter), saying the method not exist.
and this is my CustomGetIdentityUsersInput
Please, Let me know if I'm making something wrong or there isn't possible to do it.
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)


