Open Closed

Extending User Roles #55


User avatar
0
bhyatz created

Hi

    I would like to add valid from and valid to dates for user roles. 
    I need the user to only have a role between these dates.
    How do I implemet this functionality so that the roles are only returned if the current dates are between these dates.
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    You can take a look this document: https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/docs/en/Customizing-Application-Modules-Guide.md

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.