Open Closed

multiple relation #7217


User avatar
0
innovawide created

I want to know how to create multiple relationships between two entities. The relationships include more than one many-to-one relation as well as many-to-many relations. However, I noticed that we cannot establish a relationship between the two classes unless the Display property is of type string. What if I want to display another property with an enum type or something else? Additionally, how can I create a self-association in a class, and can we establish a parent-child relationship? Can we accomplish all of this using ABP Suite?

ABP Framework version: v7.2.1 UI Type: Angular Database System: EF Core (SQL Server) Auth Server Separated (for Angular): Yes

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Can we accomplish all of this using ABP Suite?

    See https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/abp-suite/creating-many-to-many-relationship https://docs.abp.io/en/commercial/latest/abp-suite/creating-master-detail-relationship

    For the relationship, please refer to the EF Core document.

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/ef/core/modeling/relationships

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.