Open Closed

Can't add the top menu #7394


User avatar
0
innovawide created
  • ABP Framework version: v7.0.0
  • UI Type: Blazor WASM / Blazor Server
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server.)
  • **Tiered (for MVC) : yes
  • Exception message and full stack trace: Add the top menu
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: I can't add the top menu in my current project, still showing empty space on header
Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

3 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    Hi,

    Could you explain it in detail?

    I will check it. Thanks.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    innovawide created

    Hi,

    Could you explain it in detail?

    I will check it. Thanks.

    In this picture(ABP Documentation project) I can't add the header menu. which way I will solve the issue is there any library to add?

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    liangshiwei created
    Fullstack Developer

    This is designed.

    You can override the docs page to add the top menu.

    https://github.com/abpframework/abp/blob/dev/modules/docs/src/Volo.Docs.Web/Pages/Documents/Project/Index.cshtml

    For example:

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.