If compare Administration Db snapshot between 8.2.1 and 8.1.4, we can notice that FlagIcon column is dropped from AbpLanguages. After add Db Migration to Administration Db, we can see the following table schema changes: protected override void Up(MigrationBuilder migrationBuilder) { migrationBuilder.DropColumn( name: "FlagIcon", table: "AbpLanguages"); }
However, after DbMigrator, if we try to launch Admin Service, the swagger is break complain about missing FlagIcon. I checked all Abp NuGet packages are upgraded to 8.2.1
3 Answer(s)
-
0
NuGet package the latest version is 3.2.0 which is the version used in the solution. Angular side use latest version 3.2.1 When I upgrade the solution I use command line to upgrade the solution. ..Theme.LeptonX has no 3.2.1 in Nuget. Also, if I browser NuGet package, I couldn't find Theme.Lepton package but only Theme.LeptionXLite
Markdown supported.Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

