Open Closed

BUG-ABP-Suite-Module Installation AuditLogging.Pro #7705


User avatar
0
rwright-ruhealth created
  • ABP Framework version: v0.7.6 ABP Studio Business Edition (BETA) 0.7.6
  • UI TypeMVC
  • Database System: EF Core (SQL Server,)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): Tiered MVC
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

I am using the latest update of ABP Studio. This issue does occur in 0.7.5 and 0.7.4 as well. I created a new MVC/SQL Server Tiered project as specified above. I installed all modules from the checklist. Built and ran project. All is fine.

When I attempted to add the source for the Volo.Abp.AuditLogging.Pro module, a popup dialog informed me: Title: Source code replace warning - Message: "You don't have to access to the source code of this module." (Grammar mistake included).

Next, I opened ABP Suite from ABP Studio Business Edition (BETA) 0.7.6 and I was able to install the AuditLogging.Pro module from ABP Suite. Problem is: ABP Studio never recognizes that ABP Suite installed the source.

Other issues: Attempts to remove sources after installing render the project unusable and many times ABP Studio crashes. Please consider this info a bug report and not a support ticket to count against our allotment.

Am am able to install all other PRO module source code projects. Thank you.

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

2 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    yekalkan created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    Hi @rwright-ruhealth

    I've created an internal issue for this. It will be resolved in next versions.

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
  • User Avatar
    0
    yekalkan created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    We've detected that AuditLogging.Pro source code is not published correctly.

    It will be resolved in next framework release (v8.2.3 i guess).

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on September 28, 2026, 11:44
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.