Open Closed

I am using version 6.0.0. When I rewrite the service ClientProxyBase<TService>, I cannot hit the rewritten service method. #8054


User avatar
0
1143381890@qq.com created
  • ABP Framework version: v6.0.0
  • UI Type: MVC
  • Database System: EF Core (PostgreSQL)
  • Tiered (for MVC) or Auth Server Separated (for Angular): yes/no
  • Exception message and full stack trace:
  • Steps to reproduce the issue:

This is the generic ClientProxyBase class I need to rewrite

When I debug the following code, I cannot enter the rewriting function. Is it because generic classes cannot be rewritten?

Markdown supported.
Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)

1 Answer(s)
  • User Avatar
    0
    maliming created
    Support Team Fullstack Developer

    hi

    Are you using static or dynamic client proxy?

    https://abp.io/docs/latest/framework/api-development/static-csharp-clients https://abp.io/docs/latest/framework/api-development/dynamic-csharp-clients

    Markdown supported.
    Copy, paste, or drag & drop images and files (max 100 MB per file, 100 MB total per post)
Boost Your Development
ABP Live Training
Packages
See Trainings
Mastering ABP Framework Book
The Official Guide
Mastering
ABP Framework
Learn More
Mastering ABP Framework Book
Made with ❤️ on ABP v10.8.0-preview. Updated on October 05, 2026, 11:32
1
ABP Assistant
🔐 You need to be logged in to use the chatbot. Please log in first.